terça-feira, 30 de setembro de 2008

Kids

I simply don't get it. I really can't find one good reason to understand this...my brain won't process this information.

Get this, my nieces are my biggest passion, I love them like they were my own kids, especially because I might not be able to have kids, anyway, my mother and I have been raising two of my nieces (my eldest brother's daughters) since they were weeks old. They are who and what they are now thanks the the education we've given them, they spent almost twelve hours a day with us, except for weekends. The thing is...why on earth is my sister-in-law keeping them away from us now? She, by her own will, decided to keep them in school for extra-time instead of them coming home to us, like usual. 

The point is: some people do use us...some people do bite the hand that fed them...some people are just worthless pieces of crap who think they are better than you. I can't really understand why. I've always pushed the kids to become smart, teach them things, make them want to learn and want to be full individuals. They were always fed and well taken care of. There are not many schools willing to teach your kids astronomy, biology, history...that kind of crap! My nieces are the smartest kids I know! They use BIG WORDS because I taught them! I have ABSOLUTELY no idea of what is going through her head. I mean... I do have some sort of idea, but I so wish it were a lie...I won't even pay much attention to it. You see...she comes from a rich family, and we were always seen as the newly rich (not anymore lol not anymore). Our money was worth something back then, but now? She's ashamed of us, she pretends not to see us when our paths meet. We were NEVER invited to my brother's house for one stinking meal, while her family is always there, they practically live there... I simply don't get it. Where did we go wrong? I mean, when my brother and her were boyfriend and girlfriend and her family was against their relationship WE were good enough to support and help them. Now we're just crap, not good enough to help, not good enough to do...anything at all...

We are crap...

That is the truth, I tell you.